Thursday, May 17, 2012

The second chunky ATC sample


This is the second chunky ATC that I've created.  I love making these!  I used images/embellishments/German scrap from Collage Stuff, images from the following stores at the deviantscrap.com website: Crow About Studio B, Tumblefish Studio, Hidden Vintage Studio and Holliewood Studios and images from the scrapbookgraphics.com website from Studio Tangie.  That's out of the way now!  I began by painting my wood block from Collage Stuff with metallic peridot paint.  After that it was a matter of gluing down the images and embellishments with gel medium.  I sealed the paper with gel medium before gluing down the embellishments. The curio knob at the top is cool, but it makes this chunky ATC a little top heavy.  I painted the Tim Holtz alpha part number "2" with the same green paint.  I like dice for feet, but you could use just about anything - wooden spools, beads, whatever.  There is a chunky ATC swap posted at the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group.  Swap details are in the files section and sign-ups take place in the database section.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: