Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last arch for this swap

Here's the last arch for this swap. I glued this one to the previous one before taking the photo. I didn't get a chance to add this before I evacuated for hurricane Ike.

I evacuated Friday for hurricane Ike to San Antonio. I could hardly believe that I was able to get a hotel room. I came back to today after keeping in touch all weekend with a friend that lives near by in the Katy area. I came home to minimal damage. My phone land lines don't work and a part of my privacy fence was blown down. I feel very fortunate. In my area, there are many trees pulled up out of the ground and broken off, many broken off branches, many blown down fences, blown down signs and some damage to structures. I didn't see any gas stations open. I saw a Lowe's open and I think a couple of grocery stores, Wal Marts and Sam's are supposed to be open today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, I'm happy to hear you had minimal damage & that you are okay! Hope everything gets back to normal for you soon. Cheers, Teri

    ReplyDelete