Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter ATC

Here's my entry for the Collage Stuff December ATC swap, "Artist's Choice." The background is a polished stone done with Adirondack's alcohol inks and silver metallic mixative. I haven't done the polished stone for a while, so this was fun! I used some paper lace as a stencil along each side lengthwise with a Ranger Pearl acrylic paint dabber. It's kind of hard to see in this photo. The girl image is from the Collage Stuff "Noelle" collage sheet. I overstamped the image with one of my favorite text stamps. I inked it with the pearl paint and it turned out pink pearl as there was some pink already on the stamp. It worked out fine. I never clean my stamps. The "winter" was generated at the Acme.com label making web page. I found the silver do dads in my stuff. I recently got one of the Zutter round it alls and I love it. It rounds thick corners effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment