Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back of House Book Page

Here's the back of the page. The background was painted blue with Claudine Helmuth's Studio Sky Blue Paint. I transferred butterflies from wrapping paper with gel medium on to the background, but they are almost covered up. I overstamped it all with one of my favorite text stamps in black ink. Bits of text from a second grade children's text were added. The images of children are from the Andrew and Precious Portraits collage sheets. I gave them all wings from the wrapping paper. I made the rings using a Stickles glitter bottle as a stamp. I dabbed gold paint on using a Ranger Gold Paint Dabber. I smeared the gold paint and covered everything over with Ivory Golden Glaze. The last step was to overstamp parts of the page with a crackle stamp. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment