Friday, June 25, 2010

Fly Away LFB Front of the Back Cover

I'm coming down to the wire on getting all of my stuff done for the Collage Stuff Fly Away Little Fat Book Swap. The last thing I needed to design was the front of the back cover. The back cover is all digital. If one wanted to construct this page cutting and pasting paper, one would use images from the Collage Stuff Flutter #1, My Favorites, and Animal Grab collage sheets plus the Collage Stuff Numbers Rubber Stamp. The book page is from a vintage children's school book and the little optical lenses are a photo of the Collage Stuff White Trial Lenses. This came together in a couple of hours. I'm happy with it! I have all of the designing done for my covers. Now I have to finish the actual construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment