Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 4 x 4 Page

The theme for my December 4" x 4" page is Fantasy Garden. This person also likes words and poetry. The background is a Vintage Chinese Dictionary page that I sprayed with a a yellow glimmer mist. I cut the Vintage Japanese Vocabulary Card down to size. The woman, flowers, and butterfly images are from collage sheets that I bought on Etsy. I printed the purple/white checks in Excel and trimmed them down to size. I added a little glitter glue to the center of the flowers and popped up every other flower. It's another very simple design. Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the colors! It is just FABULOUS! Have a Happy New Year filled with everything that brings you joy:)
    XXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is absolutely amazing. Love the vibrant blue!
    Best wishes for a Happy Creative New Year!

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete