Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Sunny Summer Day Art Journal Spread



This is an art journal spread for Lin's journal.  She has the journals, so I'll glue this in when her journal comes back to me.  The pages are 5" x 8".  I started out sticking down some old alphabet stickers (small rectangles) and then the sticky grid that was left from around the letters.  I scrunched up some white tissue paper and glued it down with white gesso.  I covered the letters and the sun frame with the white gesso as well.  Then it was time to add color.  I finger painted with the Dylusions paints and then started stenciling with stencils from Stencil Girl, Joggles and Hero Arts. I used a black glaze pen to add dots, and journaling. I added light coat the gold Heidi Swap spray through a stencil.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

1 comment: