Saturday, August 8, 2015

Out of Focus Art Journal Page

I call this art journal page "Out of Focus".  It's not really out of focus, but at first glance.....  I used some Golden High Flow acrylic paints to put down some background color.  I used the Stencil Girl Trio of Houses stencil (I think that's the name of it.) with blue and then black paint with the stencil shifted down and to the right slightly.  I used a Stencil Girl flower stencil at the top.  I cut up some pages from a vintage book in half circles and strips and glued then down to frame the page.  Hot pink paint over the text next.  I used a Stencil Girl word stencil around the edges, then painted black paint around the pink parts.  The rest was adding paint and letter stickers in different places.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment