Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Gothic Arches

I finished a gothic arch last night- front and back. I used images from the new Cemetery Imagery collage sheets available at Collage Stuff.

This one uses an image from the Cemetery Angels #12 and Cemetery Imagery #1. It's made with scrapbook papers, vintage text and sheet music, acrylic paint, crackle paint, white lace flowers painted gold and gold brads. I left the transparency loose so that it can be moved around on the arch.

This one uses images from the Cemetery Imagery #2 collage sheet. This one has layers of acrylic paint, gesso, and is stamped/embossed and overstamped. I used Distress inks and white Brilliance inks.

To view these images in a larger size, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment