Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day Two at CHA - Crafty Secrets/Maya Road.

I went to Maya Road and ordred some cool stuff there before I went to Crafty Secrets. Unfortunately, my photos at Maya Road didn't turn out so great. I ordred some stamps, chipboard sets. chipboard books and etc. Back to Crafty Secrets. This is one of their new clear stamp sets that I ordered. It's an office-themed set.
They have best card samples at the Crafty Secrets booth. I have to do skinny book page with a mermaid theme and I'm sure that I'll be able to do something with these stamps for the page.

Here are the mermaid stamps.
Alice in Wonderland! Here's a sample card from the new Alice clear stamp set.

Here's the Alice set of stamps. I love them!


This is the new Altered Fairy creative scraps. I got a deal on these! There are crowns, party hats, wings, kids, birds and all sorts of fun do dads on this creative scraps set.

Here's the other side. I ordered in several other stamp sets - a retro coffee set, a set of silly kitties, an "altered art" set that I ordered last year and something else. The "Craft Supershow" was held right before the CHA show. I ordered directly with the owner. She said that she had extras of some of some of the items left over from the Supershow, so I'm brining several stamps and the Altered Fairy Creative Scraps home with me. They will be available next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment