Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day Two at CHA - Stamper's Anonymous

Hi again! If you compare this to yesterday's photo of the main hallway at the convention center, you can see a big difference. They had a little opening ceremony thing and read a letter from the governor of California - Ah-nuld!
The first place I went was Stamper's Anonymous. I took a few photos of some of the samples. This is a sample from one of the new Tim Holtz sets.

Another sample from one of the Tim Holtz sets.

Yet another sample from one of the Tim Holtz sets! I orderd in all of the new Tim Holtz stamp sets except for the alphabet.

I saw this and I love this stamp. Think of the possibilities for Halloween! This is a Michael DeMeng stamp from Stamper's Anonymous. I ordered in this one and one that is a very grungy cabinet card photo like stamp. These are wood-mounted stamps. I ordered one for myself!

Have you heard of the Studio 490 stamps? I'd seen them, but never paid too much attention. I ordered some.
This one has an old bottle and old label.

I like stamps like this - with the woman's face. The Studio 490 stamps are red rubber on vinyl cling.

Here's a sample using one of the Studio 490 stamps.
I'm going to do several posts and they will end up backwards. I guess I should do the last post first, but it's been a long day! Does this even make any sense????

1 comment: