Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3 CHA - Make-n_Takes

This little card was made at the Doodlebug Designs booth.

 This little tag-like piece was made at the Petaloo booth.  The image of the girl is one of their "Dazzlers."  I ordered in the Dazzlers! 

 This tag was made at the Prima booth.  Collage Stuff already has the bird and branch in stock.  The tag was made by folding a 6x6 piece of paper in half.  I thought this was a good idea!

This shoe is actually a tape dispenser.  There was a long line for this one.  3M had all sorts of bling to dress up the shoes.  I didn't take too much time with mine as the line was even longer after I got my shoe to play with.

This tag was made at the Maya Road booth.

I'm sorry but I can't remember the booth for this one.  I thought the spool shaped greeting idea was cute.  Of course, I can never glue anything down straight!



No comments:

Post a Comment