For this spread, I used one of the new Dylusions stamps. I applied watercolor to two #8 tags and stamped the part of the image on both tags. I cut out both images and trimmed them. I used a palette knife to spread acrylic paints to make the background. I used a Stencil Girl stencil to apply the modeling paste. I followed that up with some black circles and slash lines made with an old key card. I cut some washi tape circles to put inside the black paint circles. I also shook some diluted black paint from a brush to make the splatters. I cut the hearts out of this grid material and painted them with the yellow paint. I cut smaller hearts out of a vintage dictionary and applied buttercup glass glitter. I glued the grid hearts on top of the glitter hearts and glued the whole constructed image down. The pink butterflies were applied last. I had fun making this! Thanks for stopping by!
Images of my original art may not be reproduced or copied. Please do not download photos of my original art and incorporate them into your own art. If a photo is available for download, it will be so noted.