Monday, June 22, 2015

I Will Create art journal page



This is a spread in my small Dylusions art journal.  I started up with some deli paper that was mop up paper from another project.  I glued it down and some vintage text at the bottom of the pages.  I used 3 or 4 different 4x4" flower stencils with acrylic paint and stenciled the lines across the bottom of the page.  I added the dots with another 4x4" stencil and highlighted some of them with a white glaze pen.  I cut out circles of vintage text, cut them in two and glued them along the sides.  I painted them like little flowers with black paint.  The words were made using a Stencil Girl word stencil.  To finish it off, I added more highlights with a black and a white glaze pen.  Thanks for coming by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment