Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jenni Bolwin and more!

I pre-ordered my Jenni Bolwin stuff online before the show, but went by to take photos of some of the things that I ordered. This is a photo of the Halloween ATC size bingo cards as Halloween ATC's. I don't know where the Halloween photos came from. They weren't for sale at the booth.
This is a photo of one of the large Halloween themed bingo cards all done up! I love it!

I also really like these memo notebooks. They are supposed to be journaling tickets. Not for me! They are a bit taller than ATC's, but can easily be used for ATC's. Rip them in half, use just the top or the bottom, etc. They come in a variety of colors. I like the matching stickers. I ordered these in red, black, brown & orange.


These new chipboard buttons look like the back of cabinet cards or other old photos. They have part of a photographer's studio verbage on each button.
These are my favorite new chipboard buttons - the vintage photo. The booth personnel had little bracelets made from these buttons. I made this photo tiny and it still uploaded horizontally instead of vertically. Whatever!
Nunn Design - I got a couple of new things at Nunn Design: a Christmas-themed collage sheet for the pendant trays and tray rings (the tray is on an adjustable ring that you wear on your finger) in a circle and a square.
This concludes the shopping portion of my CHA blogging. I've ordered lots of great stuff for everyone! Thanks for following along and please comment!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I placed an order while you were gone, if only to find out you have a blog. Great purchases, only wish you had some of these things before I ordered. I will certainly place more orders in the future.

    ReplyDelete