Friday, July 10, 2009

June House ATC swap

It's July and I'm just now working on my June Collage Stuff swap ATC's. I'm always behind! I made this house template for all of the swap participants to use. Here's how I made this ATC:
1. Covered the square part of the house with scrapbook paper.
2. Covered the roof of the house with scrapbook paper with words.
3. I stamped the house part with the Rubber Stampede Acanthus Stamp using Coffee Bean Brillaince ink.
4. I painted the roof with Tahitian Blue twinkling h20's.
5. I stamped the bird image from the Collage Stuff "Our Bird Friends" rubber stamp sheet with the Coffee Bean brilliance ink.
6. I dabbed some paint from a Ranger Gold Paint Dabber on my finger and dabbed it around randomly.
7. I glued on the cemetery image from the Collage Stuff "Enduring Love" collage sheet.
8. I thinned the twinkling h2O's down a bit and painted it on a crackle stamp. I stamped this over the main image.
8. I printed the words "cherish each moment" out on my computer/printer and cut them out.
I dabbed a little gold paint on the words and edged them with a brown copic marker. After I glued the words down, I painted them with the twinkling h2O's. I edged everything with the brown copic marker.
9. I glued on a Blue Metal Rose from Collage Stuff on the chimney with Studio Matte Medium (also available at Collage Stuff).

I need to make 15 of these ATC's! ACK! I hope to swap out the ATC's this weekend and get the photos of the swap ATC's posted at the Collage Stuff swaps page.

No comments:

Post a Comment