Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Silent Angels LFB front of back cover

I've been working on this for about 4 hours trying to get this just like I wanted it. I think it's close. Earlier I posted the back of the back cover for the Collage Stuff Silent Angels LFB. This is the front of that page. This prints out with more brown tones on my color laserjet. I had to adjust the colors, then print, adjust again, print etc. You get the idea! Until I liked what came off the printer. The background photo is a vintage photo of New York City. I thought this would be a different background for a cemetery angel-themed page. I put a glow around the angels as I wanted them to look a little otherworldly - like maybe they are from some other reality. I think we all make our own little realities in this life.

1 comment: