Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cowboy ATC

The February ATC swap at Collage Stuff is a cowboy/cowgirl themed swap. This is my design. Collage Stuff products used include the "Things Western" collage sheet, Red Single Star German Scrap Border and Marlowe's Theatre Tickets. I colorized the little cowboy in Paint Shop Pro X3. He is black and white on the collage sheet. The map in the background is a map of Texas in the shape of Texas. I found this image on the internet. Before I glued on the stars, ribbons and words, I applied a thin coat Instant Age Varnish to tone down the map and boy a little. If you'd like to participate in this swap, you can find the details at the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group. Check the database page to sign up and the files page for the swap guidelines. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. thats an awesome lil atc. love it. theme for this month is gonna be fun. I'm gonna jump in for my first shot. "Ride um Cowboy" Yeee Haw

    ReplyDelete