Monday, February 20, 2012

Paris in the Springtime Tag Postcard



At the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group, we're doing a "Paris in the Springtime" tag postcard swap. I haven't decided if I'll make mine all like this or not. I have a couple of other ideas spinning around in my head. Collage Stuff products used in this design include the tag postcard, floral German scrap and the photo of the Eiffel Tower. This is pretty much a cut and paste design. I colored the tag using my own homemade sparkle spray using distress inks and Perfect Pearls. I like being able to customize the colors of the sparkle spray. I love the black and white checks in my art. I make this checked paper in Excel. I can make the checks just about any color I want using Excel like this. I did tone down the white in the checks by spraying some sparkly spray I made with Victorian Velvet re-inker. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. ew wow I like this. cut and paste is fun too. I have been getting into check's myself alot here lately. I got a dilly bean digi stamp and alot of her's is like that and that's what first turned me on to check's. great piece.

    ReplyDelete