Sunday, October 12, 2014

Wish my hair.... art journal page



 

Here's an art journal spread that I finished today.  I absolutely love to put flowers for women's hair.  Dali painted women with heads that composed entirely of flower blooms. I would love to hair that was made out of flowers.  The background is made out of stenciled circles using a The Crafter's Workshop template.  The stamped circles are from a fabulous new stamp set from Ellen Hutson.  I love it.  It'll all just circles and dots that you can arrange any way that you like.  I also used a Tim Holtz layering stencil for the letters and numbers.  The woman stamped image is from a Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous classic stamp set.  The words were made from Tim Holtz chit chat stickers and label letters.  I colored the paper flowers with paints and used glue dots to attach them.  I found some dimensional tiny yellow roses in my stash and added them to flower hair.  I had fun making this.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment