Monday, February 16, 2015

Numbers Theme for Art Journal Page Swap


At the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group, I'm hosting an art journal page swap.  The theme for my March page is numbers.  For the top photo, I started out using Colorbox Spritzers to add the base colors.  Next came stencils with paint, and then a number stencil with modeling paste.  I colored in the Dylusions stamped image with Starlight pens and used the vintage ticket to ground the image.  I added the Dylusions quote and outlined the stamped images with a Stabilio All Pencil.  I sprayed the page with workable fixative to seal the pencil markings.  For the bottom photo, I started out with a vintage ledger page for the background.  I used a Tim Holtz layering stencil with red spray ink.  I stenciled the numbers with brown paint.  I added a Tim Holtz Found Relatives image, Tim Holtz vellum ephemera, vintage phone book strip, washi tape, vintage tickets and a dictionary page with holes cut out.  I painted the holey dictionary page with brown paint. Thanks for coming by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. here from AJED-fab pages-I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete