Saturday, February 28, 2015

Purple Art Journal Page

Here's a purple themed art journal page.  Most of the paint is gouache.  I used Dina Wakley and Donna Downey stencils.  I love the Donna Downey pods stencil.  I stenciled it with black paint, put the stencil back down and sprayed white Dylusions spray ink over the black to tone it down.  The butterflies are stamped on tissue paper and glued down.  The words are Tim Holtz stickers.



This is the back of the page.  I used Stencil Girl and The Crafter's Workshop stencils with acrylic paint.  I glued down bits of scrapbook papers and vintage text for the background.  I cut circles from washi tape and applied these circles to 3 of the purple circles.  I used a small alphabet stamp for the words, stamping on the sides of a vintage book page.   Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment