Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Halloween ATC

This is a Halloween ATC design that I had to get done today. The base is a black illustration board ATC blank from Collage Stuff. I cut a chipboard ATC blank smaller to fit on the base and covered it with this yellow-orange scrapbook paper.

I overstamped the scrapbook paper with the Collage Stuff Stylish Background stamp in black ink. The image is from the Crafty Secrets Halloween Journal Notes (available at Collage Stuff). I sized the image smaller and overstamped it with a crackle stamp and black ink. I glued it down diagonally on the scrapbook paper.

The little pumpkin in the corner is from the Collage Stuff Crone and Cat Victorian Scrap. I glued it down next and then added the two strips of ribbon at the bottom. Before I glued down the ribbon, I inked the edges of the scrapbook paper with a blank ink pad.

I added three of the Tim Holtz Mini Fasteners at the right side of the large image and spread Rock Candy Distress Stickles around the large image. I glued this completed piece on to the black illustration board base and glued the button on the ribbon down last.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Love your Halloween card! You are so creative and inspiring.
    Keep up the great work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how cute! do you still do trading? I have 3 extra atc's I made & want to do a trade...I'll look through your website & blog to see if I find something...I actually have an atc of yours we traded, I think, about 4 years ago...i'm trying to get back into it after years of just scrapbooking!
    *hugs* debbie (debhight@socal.rr.com)

    ReplyDelete