Friday, April 2, 2010

Another New Postcard


I've been in the digital art mood lately, so here's another new postcard that I created. The background photo is a vintage photo of New York City. The photo of the man is yet another photo that I need to get on a collage sheet someday. I used brushes to apply the postmarks and music. I wanted to put some words on this. I thought about "an ordinary man," "a man of means," "yesterday," "he longed for the lights of the city,"etc, but decided to leave it without words. I couldn't find the words that I was looking for. I have realized that I really like the vintage photos of cities and landmarks for backgrounds. This postcard will be here in a couple of weeks and will then start shipping with Collage Stuff orders.

2 comments:

  1. You do the most amazing work Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog today and I'm now a follower! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete