Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back Cover for Vintage Paris Little Fat Book

Here are the digitally created back cover pages for the Vintage Paris Little Fat Book. I created two 4 x 4" digital pages, and print them out as shown. Then I fold the large page where the two pages meet. The Eiffel Tower images are from the Collage Stuff "Vintage Paris" collage sheet. The woman from the black page is from the Collage Stuff "Fabulous Faces" collage sheet. She was originally black and white, but I made her sepia so that she'd pop out from the page. The flowers are from a Collage Stuff Vickie Enkoff collage sheet. On the pink page, the women images are from the Collage Stuff "Beauties Faux Postage" collage sheet. I made the background in PSP X2.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Wow I'll be hard pressed to make my pages match these. It will be fun though.

    ReplyDelete