Sunday, January 25, 2009

CHA Day Two- Stamper's Anonymous

I ordered in all of the new Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous stamps. Every last set. The set that has the 4 ATC sized stamps - I've ordered these 4 stamps in separately too. A cool sample tag using the fragments colored with alcohol ink.
Another cool tag!Here are the new stamps that they had up on display. I didn't see any samples made with the new stamps, so I asked. They said that the stamps are so new, that nobody has had a chance to make any samples. I'm sure they will come at some point. Since I ordered a good quantity of merchandise, they are happily supplying me with some additional product at no charge. Another give away at some point. They said these stamps would ship in 2-3 weeks. I may start taking pre-orders soon.




1 comment: